The Independent Accountability Panel (IAP) for Every Woman, Every Child, Every Adolescent welcomes contributions for its 2017 report on the theme of Accountability to Adolescents’ Health and Human Rights by 31 March to firstname.lastname@example.org
The IAP would like to hear from you
- What are the main accountability mechanisms in place and major accountability gaps for adolescents?
- What promising solutions, approaches and practices are underway? For example, to improve services for adolescents? What results are being obtained and what resources are becoming available for adolescent health, development and rights?
- What recommendations do you have for strengthening accountability to adolescent health and rights?
The IAP is seeking evidence of the following:
- Effective Accountability Mechanisms at all levels, with a Focus on Adolescents—from local to global
- Large-scale Programmes & Investments for Adolescent Health and Beyond at national, provincial and district levels, including cross-sectoral strategies and investment frameworks
- Resource Available for Adolescent Health & Rights
- Promising monitoring and accountability initiatives for the Global Strategy’s scope of issues across its Survive, Thrive, Transform pillars more broadly.
How to Submit Your Contributions: Please see attached further details and guidance on submitting your contributions by the deadline of 31 March 2017. We invite inputs from all stakeholders – representatives of governments, parliaments, civil society, youth and women’s groups, academia, health providers, human rights defenders, donors, the private sector, UN and other partners. All guidance, including in Spanish and French, will be available on-line at www.iapewec.org
We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you from the Independent Accountability Panel.