To inform the IAP’s 2020 report, five country accountability case studies were conducted as a way of amplifying country experiences and the voices of women, children and adolescents. Further guidance on the methods for developing these case studies are available on the IAP 2020 Report Development – Annex 4.
Case study highlights are available in the main IAP Report – Chapter 3, and downloadable from below!
- Ethiopia: Community scorecards to strengthen quality of care (based on existing documentation, see highlights)
- Georgia: Public-private partnerships for UHC (see highlights, and full report)
- Guatemala: Barriers to accessible, affordable and culturally acceptable care (see highlights, and full report in English, full report in Spanish, annexes in English, annexes in Spanish)
- Kenya: Medical detention (see highlights)
- Papua New Guinea: Complex challenges and women’s, children’s and adolescents’ health and rights (see highlights, and full report, annexes, watch accountability video)
Venezuela: Laura’s Story – Adolescents require unrestricted and stigma-free access to sexual and reproductive health services under UHC (read the story, watch the video in English and Spanish)